jeudi 23 septembre 2010

Go South, live happy.

That's what this picture is about. Stop worrying about crime and sicknesses. Who cares if it's dangerous: When you go out of your house (or boat), you don't need a coat. Plus, you're probably drunk, because the beer is cheap. Work? Just something to make money. Allergies? They simply don't exist. Jean Charest? He's fucking far away, replaced by a Dictator moron. At least, he doesn't hide himself. He truly says he's a crook. I prefer honesty.

Now:

The Most incredible man in the world, About LEDs.

"They're tiny, they're shitty, and they make you say bad bad words".

"I don't always drink beer, but when i do, I prefer going to BAR CHEZ TONY".

So now, go and have a cold one.

This message was written in english for no obvious or logic reason. If you don't understand, you're screwed. But since you don't understand, I can say whatever i want.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire